Tone Controller circuit Diagram Two Transistor
Electrical schematics diagram shown below is a simple two transistor tone controller audio circuit free pictures for download. This electric circuit is based on the well-known Baxandal tone control plan. Deviation in the value of these electrical circuit transistor components varies the audio response of the system. This tone controller circuit able to present a highest attenuation and boost of 10decibel on 10 KHz/60 Hz frequency ranges. The first transistor Q1 (C828) is energetic an emitter follower to supply sufficient current gain and input impedance. The second transistor Q2 (C828)is used to voltage amplify the signal in. The network of resistance and capacitors connected connecting emitter of Q1 and base of Q2 is used to control the tone.
Before, you must read more about this circuit two transistor tone controller diagram note:
* The circuit can be powered from 12V DC.
* The input and output must be connected with respect the ground.
* POT R5 can be used to control bass.
* POT R8 can be used to control treble.
* All electrolytic capacitors must be rated at least 12Volt.